SEO, or search engine optimization, is a process that can improve your website’s visibility in search engine results pages. There are many different types of SEO, and each one has its strengths and weaknesses. This blog post will discuss 3 types of SEO that you can use for your business.
Here are three SEO strategies to help you rank for the keywords you’re looking for. You won’t likely use all of them, but understanding how to raise your position is always good.
- On-page SEO – Everything on your website, including blogs, product text, and web copy.
- Off-page SEO – Anything outside of your website that aids with your SEO Strategy – Backlinks
- Technical SEO – Improve SEO by addressing technical issues – such as indexing to aid crawling by bots.
On-page SEO makes your website more friendly to search engines and visitors. The following are the essential on-page SEO rules:
- Optimize your page titles: This is a major SEO issue. In the search results, page titles are displayed and must be interesting to click on.
- Optimize your H1 Tag: Only one H1 tag is necessary on an optimized page, and it generally has the same values as the page title.
- Optimize your headings: A page must also include subheadings (H2, H3) for each section and the H1 tag.
- SEO for Images: Search engines can’t interpret what they represent if the images on a web page are not correctly optimized.
- Page formatting: Google cannot ‘see’ a page as humans do, but they have methods to determine how a page appears or whether it’s rife with advertisements and popups, which is considered while ranking.
Off-page SEO tactics enhance the power and connection of your website with other websites. It includes measures to develop a website’s reputation and authority. These criteria assist search engines in determining that a website is an excellent search result because it comes from a respectable, credible, and trusted source.
Most off-site SEO focuses on high-quality backlinks. Search engines understand that your site is valuable and established when there are a lot of links pointing to it from relevant, authoritative sites. You may acquire these trust indicators by utilizing various link-building and guest posting strategies.
Technical SEO covers non-content aspects of your website. It focuses on enhancing a site’s backend architecture and foundation. Technical SEO improves a site’s readability (which makes it easier for search engines to crawl and understand the site) while also providing a good user experience, which helps search engines determine if the site is high quality. A positive user experience is essential for readers significantly since it can influence overall traffic and engagement rates.
This category covers the following types of SEO:
- Site speed
- Structured data
- Site architecture
SEO is one of the most effective digital marketing platforms for any website. An SEO-optimized website has a higher rank in search engines and improves the user experience.