We’re a digital marketing firm. Businesses hire us to generate leads and sales through the internet. We are part of the largest & most successful internet marketing company in the world, and we deliver excellent return-on-investment to our clients.
We are a leading provider of marketing consulting services focused on increasing top line sales performance. We provide strategic insight and implement tactical solutions that help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Business owners and marketing teams come to us to increase sales.
To enhance the lives of our clients, and our employees and their families. Lofty, yes – but we mean it.
1) Always do what is right and in the best interest of our clients.
- Address performance issues proactively
- Say “no” to things that aren’t our strengths
- Be upfront about results
- Be attentive to our clients’ goals
- Bring new ideas to the table
2) Be there when needed – ready to respond to clients & team members in a timely and effective manner
- We’re reachable, even if we’re not available to engage immediately
- You can expect email responses within 24 hours or 1 business day
- We’ll ask for or state expectations – and communicate proactively
3) Act as an extension of our clients’ businesses
- Understand our clients’ full sales and marketing process
- Understand our clients’ personas, industry, products, services, etc.
- Ask deeper, pain-related questions
About Our Typical Clients
Our clients are often:
- Frustrated their current marketing actions don’t generate enough sales leads to achieve their growth objectives
- Uncertain about what sales and marketing activities they should and should not invest in
- Stressed because it’s difficult to run their business and complete vital marketing tasks
- Time-challenged because they have to deal with numerous sales and marketing firms
- Upset their current marketing resources and/or service providers are not getting the job done
How We Can Help
Canopy Media provides sales and marketing services that span the spectrum from basic marketing assistance to complete lead generation programs. As your trusted advisors, we provide a full range of digital marketing services including, but not limited to:
- lead generation
- paid search advertising
- traffic generation
- search engine optimization
- content creation & social media management
- WordPress website design
We are truly a one-stop shop for all things digital marketing.
Canopy Media is a certified WSI Digital Marketing Agency working within a network of over 1000 internet marketing companies in 80 countries worldwide. Over the last 10 years, we’ve developed a proven process for sales and marketing success. We have one of the most knowledgeable sales and marketing teams in the region. If you want to know how our clients’ feel about us, take a look at some of our reviews online.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we might be able to help your business, don’t hesitate to contact us at your convenience!
About The Team
Canopy Media is a team that runs on ideas. There is no CEO, no middle management and ultimately no boundaries. We are friends and co-workers who recognize the power of creative thinking and hard work. Our company is the result of putting those two things together. Our team’s success is the result of loving every minute of it.
Kai Hulshof - Marketing Director
Kai sees the big picture. He brings the intangibles to the table with every ingredient we need to take your project from good to great.
He once considered framing and mounting his degrees and diploma early in his communications career, but instead used the hammer and nail to build a tree-house.
When he’s not in the office, Kai can be found wrestling with his four boys and daughter, blazing a trail out back, or songwriting at the kitchen table. We count on Kai to keep our ship steered straight.
Eric Fequet - Technical Director
Eric thinks in code, for the most part, and generates inspired lines and shapes, too. These are exciting times for our hockey-crazed technical master as he and his wife are seeing the world through their children’s eyes.
On most weekends, you can hear Eric’s contribution to the low end of the sound spectrum as his rock ’n’ roll band turns local bars around eastern Ontario into fun arenas. We depend on Eric to transform ideas and translate your story.
Among a host of other digital marketing certifications, Eric is Canopy Media’s in-house certified Google G Suite Reseller.
Connect with Eric on: LinkedIn
Jason Thomson - Account Manager
Jason came to Canopy Media via a path less traveled. After running away with the carnival (yes, you read that right) and touring around North America with his bands, he settled down and dove into the world of Digital Marketing.
Prior to Canopy Media, Jason spent 15 years with OLG (Ontario Lottery and Gaming) in the role of Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist. In the fall of 2016, he and his family left Toronto city life behind and relocated to Collingwood.
Jason’s experience is enhanced by his long list of Digital Marketing certifications – including UofT Digital Marketing Management, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Adwords Certification, AdWords Search Certification, Adwords Mobile Certification, AdWords Display Certification & Google My Business.
Connect with Jason on: LinkedIn
Julie Kaden - Social Media Manager
Toronto native Julie Kaden traded city life for country-living 15 years ago and has managed to maintain some of the best aspects of urban living with her.
Earning her diploma in Film and Broadcasting at Centennial College and subsequently working in digital media and marketing for the past 14 years, Julie has been active in all aspects of content creation for her clients and employers. Prior to Canopy Media, Julie managed all social strategy & channels for Intrawest Blue Mountain for over a decade.
From Friendster to Facebook, she was an early adopter of social media and continuously works to harness the tools to hone her craft as a social media marketer.
A whiz with words, she can most often be found typing feverishly on her laptop or scribbling in her notebook.
As a former world-traveller and current do-gooder, Julie seeks opportunities wherever she goes to spread kindness and track down the best coffee shops.