We’re now a WSI-certified digital marketing agency
28 Nov 2016
Contrary to popular belief, it’s actually a huge world after all.
That’s why we’re growing again to meet the demands of the ever-evolving and constantly changing landscape of digital marketing. In the last 10 years, there’s only been one constant – the need to adapt and evolve. As business owners, I’m sure you understand how difficult it can be to keep up with the changes in the digital marketing landscape. We feel the same way.
For that reason, we’ve decided to become part of a global network of digital marketers called WSI. WSI has over 1000 offices in 80 countries. As an organization, it has over two decades of digital marketing experience – let’s put that into perspective – it’s been around since before Google or Facebook were even ideas in the active minds of Larry Page, Sergey Brin & Mark Zuckerberg. As a WSI agency partner, we’re now able to really leverage the power of collaboration with teams of digital marketers around the globe.
“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
– Old African Proverb
It is no accident that WSI is now the world’s largest digital marketing agency – giving us the breadth and depth of expertise and experience rarely found in a single agency. We now have the proven capabilities to help your business realize even more of its online potential.
What does this mean for you?
In short, if you don’t want it to, nothing changes. You’ll still be working with the same project managers who will deliver the same results and level of professionalism you’ve become accustomed to over the years. But the opportunities for you and your business just grew significantly.
Imagine having the world’s leading digital marketers by your side, applying their decades of experience from thousands of successful solutions … all focused on delivering your vision. That’s what we’re offering now.
What does this mean for Canopy Media?
- We’ll be offering an even broader range of services – all designed to deliver great ROI.
- Strategic partnerships with Google, Microsoft, IBM, SEMPO allow us to stay cutting-edge. We’ll know before anyone else.
- We’ll be able to focus more on delivering products and services that make a major difference to your business.
- We’ll be spending less time researching the latest in marketing tactics.
- We’ll be able to access a higher level of skilled expertise and strategic partnerships around the world.
- We’ll continue to offer enterprise-level marketing – but now to SMBs as well.
- Our teams will have access to training and resources that allow us to fulfill our mandate of lifelong learning.
- We’ll be able to achieve higher levels of certification.
- We’ll be able to continue to operate remotely, but not in a bubble.
- We’ll continue to grow together.