Yes, you can embed Google reviews on your website! This can be a great way to let potential customers know about the quality of your services. And it is especially important in an age where people rely more on digital word-of-mouth to make decisions.
In this blog post, we’ll explore how to embed Google Reviews onto your website and what it could mean for growing your business.
How to Embed Google Reviews on Your Site
- Head to the plugins section of your WordPress or Shopify dashboard.
- Locate a Google reviews widget here, and then click the appropriate buttons to install and activate it
- From there, use the plugin settings and find “connect Google platform”
- If you don’t already have it on hand, use the Google Place ID finder to search for the place ID of your business.
- Go back to the plugin, and enter the ID number of your business
- Finetune any additional settings, and then hit save! You should get a code to paste on your site.
And voila – you’ll soon have access to engaging customer testimonials that deliver powerful credibility and encourage potential buyers to purchase goods or services from your small business.
What Are the Benefits of Embedding Google Reviews on Your Website?
There are lots of potential benefits to embedding Google reviews on your website. To begin, it can provide potential leads with real insight into how previous customers have experienced your products or services. It’s not enough to just tell people how your business’s offerings work – they want proof that it does. And there’s no better evidence than the social proof of other customers.
Additionally, making reviews visible on your site helps to establish trust between you and the customer. Consumers are more likely to be convinced by authentic reviews from previously satisfied customers than by claims made directly by the business.
And finally, adding a review widget to your business website is an easy way for people to leave feedback that can benefit new visitors.
Overall, embedding Google Reviews is an effective marketing tool that will bolster the customer experience while driving sales and increasing your brand’s visibility—ultimately boosting ROI in the long run.
How to Get More Google Reviews
Getting more Google reviews is essential to keeping up a good online presence. Knowing the right strategies and techniques can help your small business attract more attention to boost online visibility and credibility. A few simple ways to increase your number of Google reviews include:
- Creating messages specifically dedicated to asking for reviews.
- Ensuring that you offer excellent customer service.
- Providing customers with easy-to-access links so they can easily provide feedback.
Embedding Google reviews on your website is a great way to improve user experience, increase engagement, and build customer trust. When customers see that other people are happy with your services, it instantly creates a sense of validity and value for you as a business.Need a hand with your digital marketing strategy? We’d be happy to help! Click here to get in touch with Canopy Media, and book your free online marketing consultation today.