There’s no doubt about it: people love reviews. Not only do many people see them as a reliable and trustworthy source of information about all kinds of businesses, products, and services, but they also like leaving them to engage with businesses. Leaving a review can be a great way to tell a business about your experience, both positive and negative. And in many cases, businesses appreciate any and all kinds of feedback, as it can help them improve the customer experience and grow their company. But there’s only one problem: people often don’t know where they can view the reviews they’ve left for businesses, leaving many to wonder: how do I see my Google reviews?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! In this post, we’ll go over how you can view your Google reviews. Let’s do it!
Why Are Google Reviews Important?
Google reviews can make or break a business’s online reputation. Leaving Google reviews and looking at reviews left by different people to decide what you can expect from an online company has become part of our daily routine. Users worldwide constantly view, edit, delete, and manage online Google reviews.
The importance of Google’s reviews is highlighted by the fact that if a business’s average rating is less than three stars, most online users who rely on reviews will never place an order from that business.
How Do I See My Google Reviews?
If you want to see the Google reviews that you have included for various Google My Business listings, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Visit maps.google.com or open the Google Maps app on your phone.
- Go to the upper left hub of your screen and click the three-line icon. After clicking on the three-line icon, several options will appear on the left side of your screen.
- Now click on “Your Contributions,” and some more options will appear on the left side of your screen.
- Now tap or click reviews, and you’ll see all the Google reviews you’ve posted using your Gmail account.
- After viewing the study you were looking for, you can tap this review and proceed to edit or delete this review.
How Do I See My Google Play Reviews?
Looking for your Google Play reviews instead? No problem! Try these steps:
- On your iPhone or Android device, launch the Google Play Store app.
- From your mobile device or desktop, tap on your profile picture.
- Now tap or click on the “Manage Apps and Devices” option.
- After that, many new options will appear; Select the “Rating and Review” option.
- To see all your reviews, tap on the published tab.
- You can now view all Google Play reviews.
- To view apps that you haven’t reviewed, select the unpublished tab.
Now that you know how to see your Google reviews, you can keep track of what you’re saying about various businesses. And if you find that you want to edit or delete a negative one after a business has changed your opinion, you can do that – in fact, they’d appreciate it!
Need digital marketing services? We’d be happy to help! Click here to get in touch with Canopy Media, and book a free online marketing consultation today.