Paid search marketing is the process of gaining traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is sometimes referred to as CPC (cost-per-click) or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing, because most search ads are sold on a CPC / PPC basis. This means that your business only pays for traffic when a person actually clicks on your ad. Pay per click services are different than search engine optimization because PPC can generate immediate top results in Google Search, where SEO Services can take time to produce results. To be clear, both strategies are important and can deliver excellent Return-On-Investment (ROI).
Advantages Of Pay Per Click Services
When done professionally, paid search allows us set a budget and predictably determine their cost-per-lead. A predictable Return On Investment (ROI) is only one of the many benefits of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Set your budget. Never spend a penny more.
- Target your customers by keyword, location, time of day
- Track every click to your website.
- Track and record every call to your website.
- Track every conversion on your website.
- Know EXACTLY what you spend to get a new customer.
- Get predictable ROI every time – if it’s profitable, spend more. If it’s not, stop.
Types Of Paid Search We Offer
Paid Search is a broad term that includes any strategy where you pay for a click to your website. This can typically include, but isn’t limited to:
- Google Search (Text Ads)
- Google Display Advertising (Image Ads)
- Google Remarketing
- Call Tracking
- Facebook Ads
How We Implement Pay Per Click Services
- The development of keywords and phrases that your prospects are most likely to search for on Google
- The generation of negative keywords to weed irrelevant searches out.
- Ad copywriting
- Banner Ad creation in all formats.
- The placement and set up of the words and ads in Google.
- The optimization of campaign elements (key words, bids, ad copies, etc.)
- Ongoing detailed monthly reports that measure the effectiveness of clients’ campaign
- Get your campaign built, approved and running within 7 business days
Want to know more? Send us a few details or contact us any time!