Get results faster with our PPC management services!
Great strategy & deep know-how combined with solid tactical implementation delivers real results for your business so you maximize your marketing return-on-investment (ROI).
What You Get
It starts with a free discovery. Once we’re sure we understand your business we’ll put together a recommended plan that we think will help you reach the goals you’ve identified in your discovery meeting.
Our team delivers PPC management services that are designed to grow your business and get actual results in terms of prospects and sales – not just clicks.
You can count on us to:
Grow Your Visibility
Get in front of prospects looking for your business right now. Only target only people who want to know more about your services.
Get More Leads
More qualified website visitors gets you more leads at a cost-per-lead (CPL) that’s profitable for you! Know your CPL. Know your ROI.
Increase Gross Sales
Your sales team will love the increase in prospects and close more business. They’ll thank you for it. It’s that simple.
Free Brand Awareness
Get free brand awareness when someone sees your ads but they don’t click! You’ll enjoy brand impressions that cost you nothing.
Retarget Warm Leads
Every felt like ads are following you around the internet? That’s retargeting. Ensure you remain top of mind with this proven strategy.
Build Trust and Authority
Cultivate a larger internet footprint to increase your brand’s trust and authority online. No matter what, they’ll know you’re an option.
What Our Clients Say
Most of our clients enjoy the benefits of our proven PPC management services. They continue to deliver amazing results month after month. Here’s what some of them had to say.
What We Do
Part art, part science & plenty of experience are the key to getting you results with paid advertising. We’ve been doing this for over a decade.
Here’s how we can help:
- Identify the keywords your target audiences are most likely to use to try and find you
- Write effective ad copy
- Create banner ads in all formats
- Set up and optimize ads to get the best results
- Monitor, analyze, improve and create reports to show you even better results over time
- Lower your cost per lead for increased ROI
- Get your campaigns up and running within a few weeks
Why You Need It
You Don’t Know What You’re Missing.
Paid ads may be the key to scaling your successful business model. We offer 120-day “experiments” to ensure your budget is delivering leads at a cost that is profitable. If it’s not, we stop.
Your Competitors Are Doing It.
Have you checked? Are your competitors getting an edge on your business? If it wasn’t profitable, they probably wouldn’t be running ads.
It’s A Proven Winner.
In most industries, paid advertising (done by a team of professionals) delivers prospects at a cost that is much more reasonable that most other advertising mediums. It’s rare that a campaign doesn’t make you more money than you spend.
We’re ready to help you!
Reach out when you’re ready.
You might just have a few questions about our PPC management services.
Maybe you have some questions about us as a company, or as people.
If you’re already running a campaign, we can take a look at it and provide a few valuable insights – that’s guaranteed.
If you don’t have a campaign, we’d be happy to put together a custom proposal for your business that will showcase the power of paid ads and how they’ll help grow your business.
If there isn’t a case to be made, we won’t pitch you at all. That’s our promise.
Get in Touch
PC management is the actual implementation of your PPC strategies, which may be in Google Search, but can also be on social media platforms and other websites. It’s the day-to-day researching, creating, monitoring, measuring, A/B testing, and adapting of your company’s PPC campaigns (as well as your competitors) to ensure you’re getting the most out of your ad spend. It involves tactics to maximize your return on investment and is often performed by a PPC expert who understands how PPC ads work best to help you achieve your marketing goals.
Good candidates for hiring a PPC Management company include anyone who is:
• new to online advertising
• struggling with the ad platforms
• doesn’t have the time to keep up with industry trends
Professional PPC management allows you to set a budget and predictably establish your cost-per-lead, so you can more reliably measure your Return On Investment (ROI). But that’s just the beginning.
Some of the many benefits of Pay Per Click advertising include:
• Setting your budget. Never spend a penny more.
• Targeting your customers by keyword, location, time of day
• Tracking every click to your website
• Tracking and recording every call to your website
• Tracking every conversion on your website
• Knowing EXACTLY what you spend to get a new prospect
• Getting predictable ROI every time – if it’s profitable, spend more. If it’s not, stop.
At face value, PPC seems simple, and when looking at it from the results side of things, it certainly can be, but there are many reasons that hiring someone to handle your PPC management is so worth it:
Some companies might frown at the added expense of hiring a team to manage their PPC campaigns, but in almost every case, a PPC management team more than pays for itself by increasing efficiencies. External teams who manage ad spend on a day-to-day basis are often more effective at delivering a profitable cost per lead – even with the costs of the service. In the end, a company should only analyze the cost per lead that their internal team delivers vs. the cost-per-lead that an external team delivers (including commissions, fees etc.) CPL from a professional team is almost always lower. In fact, most internal PPC management teams don’t even measure CPL.
We have found that many of our clients are frustrated with their ad performance. The ROI doesn’t justify the time and money they’re spending on managing their PPC in-house. Many businesses we work with are trying to spread themselves and their people too thin, managing a business and trying to market at the same time, and finding that their marketing, business, and people all underperform as a result.
We believe that every business should work toward its strengths. In fact, this is one of our core values. If we don’t think we can do something well, we’ll tell a client because they’re what we’re all about. At the same time, if you’re trying to run a business and market at the same time, you’re likely not working to your strengths.
Any time we’re not working to our strengths, we end up working much harder and still may not get the results we want, need, or expect. And this can cause some real problems.
• Boredom. In-house employees who have been doing the same kinds of things year after year can become uninspired and unproductive. Unlike an outside PPC management firm, they don’t often get feedback except the ad performance itself. All of this can lead to “silly” oversights that go undetected for months and cost you money.
• False Sense of Confidence. An in-house marketing department is competing with itself most of the time, not your competitors. This can lead to complacency and an “it’s good enough” feeling, maintaining status quo instead of growing. It’s hard to know what’s possible because your internal team will often develop this tunnel vision.
• Gaps in Expertise. No one person can be great at everything, and PPC is not all one big skill. It’s multi-faceted. When you hire in-house, often a team of one (or a few) is all that you can justify keeping on payroll. Alternatively, when you hire an Internet Marketing Company, you are getting a team of people with a variety of expertise, skills, technology specialties, and more. They’ll be able to tie all your marketing efforts together using a team of specialized marketers.
• Uncertain results. Internal PPC management often leads to one or a handful of people spread too thin, so PPC monitoring falls by the wayside. A lot can happen with a PPC campaign within hours or days, so when it’s not consistently and reliably monitored, this can spell disaster in terms of wasted money, damaged customer relationships, and significant missed opportunities that impact long-term ROI.
Well, any of them. We recommend “experiments” for ad platforms that we think will have a high chance of success. We give each channel our best shot and ensure a large enough data sample size that we can make an educated decision 120 days later. Along the way, we’re continually improving your campaign to reduce cost-per-lead. So long as you’re measuring cost-per-lead on a per-channel basis you’ll be in great shape. This is hard to accomplish in-house. Channels that we manage include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, and paid social media advertising. However, in the end it doesn’t matter which channel is the most expensive or the least expensive – so long as the total net revenue generated by the paid ad campaign is more than the total cost of the running the campaign. Spending $1 to make $2? You’re in a position to scale your business!
Constantly split testing is one of the most effective methods for optimizing PPC ROI. In general, we’re running multiple ad groups in every channel. Why? Every time we run a split test, there’s a winner. Ads that win move on. Ads that aren’t optimal are eliminated. If we do this over a long period of time, your cost-per-lead is reduced repeatedly.
PPC monitoring is the process by which a team constantly oversees, measures and improves each campaign for effectiveness, ensuring PPC efforts are yielding a positive ROI. Often, an internal team has a set-it-and-forget-it process. An external team should be motivated to reduce cost-per-lead over time, even when the campaign is already profitable.
If you’re new to this, hire an agency. It can be very expensive and waste valuable ad budget to experiment with this internally. If you lack PROVEN in-house resources to take care of this yourself, don’t delegate this task to someone internally. It’s a virtual guarantee that you’ll be paying more than you should for leads – even if they’re doing an OK job.
Ad Extensions: Take up more Search Engine Results Page (SERP) real estate by using Ad Extensions. Think of it like this. In the “olden” days, print ads were considered to be more effective if they were larger. The larger the ad, the more phone calls a business would receive. That’s why corporations would take out large $50-100K ads in major newspapers (per day!). Ad extensions do the same thing. The more ad extensions you have in your Google Ads, the more real estate you take up on the SERP. This is especially important on mobile devices.
There are two ways to do this: Expand your PPC strategy with new campaigns, ad groups and target keywords. Split test your existing assets to boost performance. Every stage of your PPC marketing funnel can be optimized for greater success: Test new keywords and see how they perform against existing (but relevant) keywords Split-test new ad variations with new headlines and description copy Split-test landing page elements such as headlines and calls-to-action. Before you begin testing, first define which metric you’re aiming to optimize. Sounds complicated and time-consuming? It is.
There’s lots of metrics that you can measure – like cost per click, click through rate, and time on page. But these high-level metrics don’t give you the insight you need to know that your campaign is working. There’s much more important business metrics that help you understand if it’s worth it to engage in a paid advertising campaign. These metrics can include: Customer Lifetime Value (CLV or LTV), Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), Return on Investment (ROI), Average Deal Size and Product Margins. You’ll notice that these metrics are more in alignment with your business goals. Whatever your “true north” metrics are, it’s important you use them as a benchmark for the success of your PPC management efforts.
Still Reading? Glad you stuck around!
Here’s the more detailed version of what we can do for you.
We’re a PPC management company. As part of a much larger network of digital marketing agencies with over 1000 offices in 80 countries around the world, there isn’t a bridge we haven’t crossed. Combined, we’re in the top 1% of managed ad spend on the planet. It’s a collective experience that puts us at the forefront of paid advertising on the internet.
Interested in learning more? Contact us for a free audit of your existing paid advertising or a carefully created paid advertising plan.
Paid Search marketing is a combination of strategies, processes, technologies and PPC management professionals that, when combined, can help your business generate targeted traffic and leads.
At its core, it involves purchasing ads on search engines so that when someone searches for a term you target, your ad is shown. When a prospect sees your ad, they can click it to go to your landing page on your website. There isn’t a better way to target your prospects than when they search for the exact product or service your company offers. There isn’t another advertising medium that targets advertising based on EXACT search intent.
But it involves much more.
Sometimes this method of advertising is called PPC (pay-per-click) marketing or CPC (cost-per-click) to represent when you pay for the ad itself – when someone clicks. So instead of being based on viewership, readership, or a similar measure, you only pay when some clicks, which generally means they are actively looking at your ad.
Pay per click shouldn’t be confused with search engine optimization (SEO). Although PPC ads primarily appear in search results like those on Google, you are directly paying for a spot in the search results, which will typically be above the organic results obtained through SEO services.
To be clear, both strategies are important and can deliver excellent Return-On-Investment (ROI), but they employ different strategies and have different goals and timelines.
Access An Even Higher ROI
Google Ads and other ads platforms have established a quality system that rewards companies who manage their ads well with lower cost-per-click and improved positioning, which generally leads to even better ad performance. This can represent significant savings on ad spend and a much better ROI. PPC experts understand how to exceed these quality standards to access these discounts that would be out of reach for the casual, occasional, or learning-as-you-go PPC manager. In short, the fees you pay for management services often lead to a much lower cost per lead than you could ever generate in-house. The management service fees typically pay for themselves through better results.
It takes years of practice and studies to learn the art and science of getting results with PPC. Learning PPC through trial and error is expensive and time-wasting. Hiring a PPC Management Service gives you immediate access to a team of professionals who know how to help your business get more out of PPC.
More Quality Leads And Increased Revenue
Ultimately, when your ads perform better, you:
- Generate more quality leads
- Enjoy a predictable lead flow and business growth rate
- End up with leads who buy at a higher rate
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Increase average order value (AOV)
- Improve customer lifetime value (CLV)
Types Of Paid Search Services We Offer
When you think of Paid Search, a Google text ad may come to mind. But working with a PPC manager can open your business up to a variety of paid search options you may never have considered, helping you get better results through PPC.
These include, but aren’t limited to:
- Google Search (Text Ads)
- Google Display Advertising (Image Ads)
- Google Remarketing, which are ads that capture missed opportunities and can significantly increase PPC ROI
- Call Tracking, a method for directly attributing calls to your company back to the ad a person saw before calling
- Social media ads
Platforms We Manage
We manage PPC on several platforms that not only display ads within their own sites, feeds, and searches but also on their many partner websites. This allows you to quickly and confidently expand your online presence across many channels your target customers visit, appreciate, and trust.
We typically manage ads through:
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ad Manager, which includes Instagram Ads
- Bing Ads
- Any other platform you want to try – but we typically start with Google and Facebook/Instagram
Here’s how it’s done. We:
How We Implement Pay Per Click Services
- Identify the keywords and phrases your target audiences are most likely to use to find products and services that you offer
- Build a negative keyword list to reduce the chances of your ad coming up in an irrelevant search. Poor relevance lowers the quality and increases your ad costs, so this is critical. “Affordable”, “Cheap”… if you’re not, you don’t want to appear in these searches.
- Copywrite ads that align with the searches they appear in to maximize relevancy
- Create banner ads in all formats
- Optimize ad placement to get the best results
- Design landing pages that align perfectly with the ad messaging to create a seamless experience
- Set up the ads on the platform
- Track, monitor, and analyze performance on a continual basis
- Optimize the campaign across many measures and elements (keywords, bidding strategies, timing, ad copy, placement, etc.)
- Compile detailed monthly reports to measure and communicate the results to you
- Get your campaign built, approved and running within a few weeks. Rushing your campaign is a great way to increase your overall cost-per-lead. We do good, not fast. We recommend this for all your marketing strategies.
What Should I Do Next?
Get an audit of your existing campaign. If it’s running well, we won’t mess with perfection. But if we know our PPC management services could significantly improve your performance, we’ll tell you why and show you how.
Just send us a few details to get started!