Our team builds websites that tell stories. Every responsive WordPress website design starts with a needs analysis and consultation. Why responsive? Because as of May 12, 2016 Google has officially “rolled out” their mobile changes in their algorithm. What does this mean for you? It mean that if your website isn’t mobile friendly, it will rank significantly lower in search results and decrease the amount of traffic to your site.
When we design your website, we work together with you to develop your project into a clear online message: Your brand statement. We write valid, clean, fast code that adheres to industry standards and is cross-tested for browser compatibility. Our WordPress website design process is one of the best in the business.
Control your content. We’ll take care of the hard stuff.
Since it’s inevitable that you’ll want control your website, we only design websites that allow you to add/delete/edit your content. Canopy Media uses WordPress Content Management Systems to build our websites. This allows you access to the website via an intuitive dashboard. If you can edit a Word Document, you can edit the majority of your site. We’ll even provide you with a how-to document that covers the basics. Our websites allow you to:
- add pages
- delete pages
- edit text
- edit images
- do as much as you’re willing to learn!
Why use Canopy Media for my responsive WordPress website design?
Ummm… Here’s 5 good reasons.
- We’ve got a proven 4-week turnaround process. We’ll get it done on time, and on budget.
- We care about your business. We also happen to realize that our success depends on yours.
- Your WordPress website design will look great, but more importantly, it will perform well.
- We can service all of your other needs. Our web presence optimization program and lead generation services turn your website into the key to your success.
- Your business will grow with us.