SEO is not dead. It’s simply evolved. Your need to drive quality visitors to your website hasn’t changed. The ways in which we provide SEO services are continually evolving.
Your business is built on serving a need. Your customers, now more than ever, are looking for you online. They’ll find the service they need – whether it’s your website or your competitors. Google last reported 3.5 billion searches per day (2012). Today, it’s estimated there are more than 6 billion searches per day – with more than 1/2 on mobile devices. YouTube last reported over 1 billion searches per day. Amazon, if you sell products, last reported 1/2 billion searches per day. Our SEO services help your customers find you – not your competitors.
SEO is dying? That’s crazy. SEO is dead? That’s completely ridiculous. SEO has to continually evolve to survive. As long as we always remain a student, we’ll stay ahead of the curve. Let us put that curiousity to use for your business.
Your business still needs to rank on page one for the product you sell or the service you provide.
Your message is powerful, but only if your customers can find you. That’s where our SEO services come in.
We work together with you to learn who your customers are, then offer SEO services that will ensure they find you, and not your competition. By utilizing our search engine optimization service, Canopy Media can make you highly visible to the exact online audience you want.
Our services could include:
- Complete website SEO analysis
- Keyword research & recommendations
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Google local places optimization
- Detailed SEO strategy plan
- On-Site SEO implementation
- Optimization for search engines of your choice
- SEO copy writing
- SEO content development
- Locally targeted keyword phrases
- Multiple geographic area targeting
- Highly competitive keyword phrases
- Social media integration
- Website usability recommendations
- Landing page optimization
- E-commerce platform optimization
- Information architecture review
- Website tracking and analytics setup
- Monthly overview & recommendations
Two Easy Ways To Get Started
1. Our search engine optimization service package is one of the best in the business. Contact us today for a consultation.
2. Try our Free SEO Audit Tool to see how your website stacks up against one of your competitors!